6th October 2016: 280/366 Mixtape Masterpiece
Making a mixtape to showcase who you are to a new friend? Well that sounds interesting however most of the songs I love does not really describe me though.
Nizam’s 24 Mixtape Masterpiece:
1.“Creep” by Radiohead. I always feel I do not fit in just because I am a socially awkward person. I do not care what others think because I cannot control them so the only thing for a weirdo person like me is self control is a must. That is why I hate activities that is no choice but to just myself go.
2. “I Took A Pill on Ibiza” by Mike Posner. This is my dilemma song. I am a happy person but I love sad songs. I find it relatable sometimes and this is why I vent out to sad songs. If I am given a book to write my poetry, it will be dark?
3. “Crazy” by Gnarls Barkley. When weird people have weird thinking, they become randomly crazy. And we only can think that other people is as crazy as us.
4. “Happy” by Pharell. This is such a Me kinda song. I am such a happy person that I want everybody else around me feel the same way too.
5. “Human” by Christina Perri. This is a song about me and throughout everybody in this world too because we are humans and we made mistakes and have our setbacks too. Nobody is perfect even if we strive to be. That is why this is a song not just to describe me but everybody else today.
6. “Let it Go” by James Bay. We just need to be on ourselves. I always have been myself and I always to be their own as well. Do not be somebody else whenever you are with me. That is what I want people to be themselves always.
7. “Titanium” by David Guetta feat. Sia. This is to show people that no matter how much people try to shoot me down. I am unbreakable because just like the song “Shoot me down and I won’t fall, I am Titanium”
8. “Fix You” by Coldplay. Fix You decribes how much I care for people. I do the best I can to ensure the people I care about get the best help they needed.
9. “How To Save A Life” by The Fray. If you need a friend to talk to, I am around to do so. Let me hear you out and give me a chance to return the favour by saying you are worth it no matter what happens. Do not give up. Ever.
10. “Perfect” by Pink. In contradictory that nobody is perfect, I treasure everybody is perfect the way they are. Human imperfections is what makes them uniquely perfect. So do not change.
11. “Fight Song” by Rachel Platten. I am a person who never gives up easily and willing to fight as hard as I can till I have nothing left.
12. “Lost Boy” by Ruth B. I love the feeling of being lost in the universe of your own world where nothing bad is going to happen and be free till there is no end. No stress of reality.
13. “Capsize” by Frenship and Emily Warren. This is my song for work. I am tired working 6 days a week with absolutely saddening recognition. I work so hard but the feedback is really bad and not worth it. I am paid just for the experience not for a permanent stay so yeaap.
14. “Rather Be” by Clean Bandit feat. Jess Glynne. The song that shows I enjoy spending time with people. Bonding relationships are very important as well. So if you happen to be in my best interest, you are the one.
15. “I Lived” by OneRepublic. I want to live in a life that is all about my choices. I want to say at the end of my final breath that I lived my life.
16. “We Don’t Talk Anymore” by Charlie Puth featuring Selena Gomez. This is a song where there is this particular relationship I had with her just fall apart and I bet if given a chance, we will be back together.
17. “Treat You Better” by Shawn Mendez. This is a song where I am willing to show you that if I really loved you, I treat you the best you ever had and willing to fight until you want me to let you go.
18. “Count on Me” by Bruno Mars. This song is to tell people that I am reliable as a friend and you can count on me when you need me but of course I do my best and do not step on me.
19. “Million Reasons” by Lady Gaga. I am a person who do not really mind of how many reasons are there to make me perform an action. At the end of the day, you did it with a good intent and for Allah.
20. “Explosion” by Ellie Goulding. This is to show things will never be the same if you put yourself first and taking the rest later when you settle your own first.
21. “The Climb” by Miley Cyrus. This is a song about peserverance which I have and will go far no matter how much hardships I face along the way.
22. “Run” by Leona Lewis. This is one of those times where we want to run with somebody else leaving everything behind to be free from everything.
23.”Runnin'” by Naughty Boy featuring Beyonce. I always want to run off things that I could not control but that is just on my head. As I get older, I face it all and if I ever lose myself in that battle. Allah is always there.
24. “Lay Me Down” by Sam Smith. One day I would love to settle down to the love of my life. Yes I am looking at a marriage of a fairytale happily ever after if there is for me.
That is my 24 songs for 24th Chapter of my life. I took so long to update this because I do actually need to listen to them before I could give the reason why exactly it shouted me.
Thursday 8th December 2016 ind 0817hrs sin 0917hrs