30th March 2016:90/366 Five A Day
You’ve being exiled to a private island, and your captors will only supply you with five foods. What do you pick?
Exiled to a private island with only five foods? Oh wait I make sure I can build a shelter for myself and know how to start fire. It feels like Survivor where there is an exile island alone. If I am given only five foods and meaning five foods meaning water is not part of the foods. I will pick:
- I love fruits but I choose bananas because it provides me with energy and meal replacement for long hours. Probably in the island might have other fruit trees like Coconuts.
- Eggs would be the next on my list. You can cook it in any type of ways. Besides meat wise for protein I can simply go seafood by doing some fishing and finding for clams and crabs.
- Rice, carbohydrate that will goes well with anything and it can be kept long if it is uncooked. So whenever I choose to have rice, I can cook. Besides I can save the rice for how long the period I am exiled.
- Potato Chips. Gosh this is really hard to include because having ice cream and chocolates are not practical since they melt. However potato chips are the once that I can savour after throughout a few days.
- Lastly before I go nuts, I rather have my favourite cashew nuts, baked or roasted. One of my favourite healthy snacks other than cereal. Again it provides me with energy and I can savour it too for a few days.
These selections are Practical when being exiled. Of course if it is my top 5 favourite foods, I will definitely differ with the types of foods I chosen in this list and they will be Ice-cream, strawberries, avocado juice, salmon and cookies.
12th April 2016 (Tuesday), 0017hrs