18th March 2016:78/366 Impossible
Why, sometimes I’ve believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast.” – the White Queen, Alice in Wonderland.
What are the six impossible things you believe in? (If you can only manage one or two, that’s also okay.)
I read, heard and watch the cartoon version of Alice in Wonderland. I have not watch the remake of it yet though so as the series “Once upon a time in Wonderland”. I will catch these when I am on my off day chilling at home the whole day. I wish.
Six Impossible things I believe in? Well of course they say nothing is impossible if you put your mind to it. That’s true but some things is hard to avoid in this life of ours. Here are some of my impossibilities.
- Never Work – Here if you never work, you cannot survive. Work is important to get a living here in Singapore with everything at a high cost of living. You can choose a job for yourself that satisfy your needs and passion with a little bit of wants of course.
- To not have slight of positivity in situations – In every situation good or bad even if its worst to the core. There is always some positivity. Like bad situations make you stronger, failures make you better and disappointments makes you want to try harder.
- Never stop learning – You will learn something somehow every single day whether it is factual, character based and even self-searching. I am always learning each day and the only time I stop is when I’m dead.
- Never Smile – The day I never smile definitely is the day something is really wrong with me. I am known as Mr Smiley because I smile all the time. Besides Sadness and Anger only happens to me in a snap not for long.
- Phoneless – My phone is very important to me although sometimes I want to throw it away and just forget about everything but I cannot. Communication is key and having my phone is a safety net for everything.
- Having a firm plan – Most of the time my plans are always have some hiccups, improvisation or even better than expected because lets face it; life isn’t perfect so having a rough plan is there but never a plan that goes perfect.
- Not breathing – Basically if I am not breathing would be the time I don’t exist anymore and my time in this world is done. Let’s always live as if there isn’t tomorrow but again end your day right and not do things only once but it’s not a good one.
Speaking of which it is already APRIL! There are some talks about new opportunities coming for me. I really want to do my best in my life. I hope I don’t disappoint anyone.
1st April 2016 (Friday), 0242hrs